Superfighters Superfighters

Wonderful.

Just as I loved BO:SoS , I love this game too. You guys keep getting better at this. Can't wait until deluxe is released.

Pyroblossom Pyroblossom

It is great

I really enjoy playing this game. Not only I do like the graphic stlyle, but the gameplay is really addictive. Overall, I think this is a great vertical Shoot 'em Up.

The Space Game : Missions The Space Game : Missions

Simply Awesome

Wow. This was a hell of a game. I loved the original, and this one just shows how great the game could still be. "Missions" is the exact title it needs, as it respects the original game in almost every sense, but adding addictive new missions. The last mission, oh my god ! Its really hard, particulary because of that pink deadly laser.
Im anxious enough to see another The Space Game, this time maybe with more weapons ?
Good luck.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Amazing

Excelent game you created here, i'm especially amazed because of its variety of actions you can perform, and particularly because its just a flash game we are talking of. Well, nice piece of work you made, and I hope the full version its coming out soon.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

nicee

hah i beated it but with 256 atemps .. so its not a great score =S

.Dots. .Dots.

simple , great, and addictive

this game is great imm playing since a while
and i have to say its really well done. i really like it
keep up with the good worK! :D

MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

Really good!

Pretty good game you pulled out in here. I like it very much. The gaming is great, the guns and effects are nicely done, I like the pseudo-tridimensional style of the game. The story and animations are great so..
Keep up with the great work! :)

Drone Wars Drone Wars

this game is really great

really great
you have spend a lot on it i guess

This Is Madness This Is Madness

LOL!

This game is like others said ,, even more enjoyable than the original game,, and also it ISNT a mod,,
I really like this game, im gonna add it to favorites..
I dont know yet,, your submission wasnt really submitted on madness day, so'?
I dont know, man'..
Keep up the good work, i would like to work-helpya so tell me-look in my profile formymail-pmme-etc..

Peace & LAG